Comprehensive Health Plan Topics: The survey contains information on a wide range of health plan-related topics,including high-deductible health plans, health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), employee consumerism, wellness programs, chronic disease management programs and more.
The Nation’s Largest Survey: The UBA Health Plan Survey is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive survey of U.S. health plans, with validated responses of nearly 16,928 health plans sponsored by nearly 10,551 employers.
Have All the Facts: Benchmarking data from the UBA Health Plan Survey can help you gauge a wide range of factors regarding your health plan offerings, such as:
- Are company premiums above or below the norm?
- Are the levels of contributions you require your employees to pay in line with our competitors?
- Are co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximums for your plans inline with averages for your geography, industry and size?
- How do your annual premium increases compare with other employers in your area?
- How do your prescription drug benefits compare?
- Are you in step with the cost-containment strategies being implemented successfully by other companies in our industry?
As health care exchanges go online and fewer businesses are burdened with a full health care plan, an interest in voluntary products continues to grow. United Benefit Advisors released preliminary results from its Ancillary Products Survey, which indicates vast differences in voluntary benefits offered by employer size, region and industry, highlighting the importance of using local benchmarking data in benefits planning.
Know what others in your industry or area are offering when it comes to voluntary benefits.