Since 2005, United Benefit Advisors® (UBA) has surveyed and advised thousands of employers across the nation regarding their health plan offerings, their ongoing plan decisions in the face of significant legislative and marketplace changes, and the impact of these changes on their employees and businesses. Based on responses from 11,524 employers sponsoring 19,557 health plans, the UBA Health Plan Survey is the nation's largest prorietary health plan benchmarking survey and it provides more accurate plan cost and design data than any other source.
The 2016 UBA Health Plan Survey results reveal noteworthy trends and developments that bear scrutiny and the ongoing attention of employers interested in benchmarking their plans against the competition and making the most informed health care plan decisions possible.
A 2016 UBA Health Plan Survey Executive Summary will be available soon and include:
- Grandmothered and Grandfathered plan trends
- Breakdown of employer health plan metal levels
- Trends in types of health plans offered
- FSA increases relative to employer size
- Multi-tiered health plan choices
- Costs and renewal rate increases by plan type
- Prescription drug plans and new trends
- Comparisons by region, employer size, and industry
To pre-order copy of the UBA 2016 Health Plan Survey Executive Summary, please click on the "Pre-order Request" button below.
Comprehensive Health Plan Topics: The survey contains information on a wide range of health plan-related topics, including high-deductible health plans, health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), employee consumerism, wellness programs, chronic disease management programs and more.
Have All the Facts: Benchmarking data from the UBA Health Plan Survey can help you gauge a wide range of factors regarding your health plan offerings, such as:
- Are company premiums above or below the norm?
- Are the levels of contributions you require your employees to pay in line with your competitors?
- Are co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums for your plans in line with averages for your geography, industry, and size?
- How do your annual premium increases compare with other employers in your area?
- How do your prescription drug benefits compare?
- Are you in step with the cost-containment strategies being implemented successfully by other companies in your industry?